shreddeathpunk7shreddeathpunk7

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

Lacks real comedy

Simple jokes heard a million times.
His name is KANYE, might I add, not Kayne

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Bad

I may not be a big Star-Wars fan, but I can tell you that Storm Troopers don't have lightsabers! Only Jedi's have them.
This got really repetitive, I didn't even get to the end.
Very cliche. Not good at all. Fron Page Materal? I think not.

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Really Funny

This was definetly full of plot twists, and many anticipation build ups!
Oh, and for the record, the Legend Of Zelda theme song on the electric guitar is played by none other than the amazing swedish guitar player,
YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN.
-Good Stuff
-Make more.
-It's going to be hard to top that one though. : )

Untitled random movie. Untitled random movie.

Stick Fighting

Okay, good movie, nice physics use, looks like you know stick anatomy pretty well, the fighting between stick figures didn't last long, actually what caught my attention was the machines kicking the first few stick figures asses, other than that, the movie was mediocre. Pretty Good in a stick kind of way.

Gweasle Skideasle Gweasle Skideasle

A.F.I. and Weasels...

What an ackward combination, Weasels and A.F.I., never saw that one coming, would've been good, but the song is sped up waaaay too fast, seems like you might want to tweak it a little bit. A lot of originality, hell I was going to give you a 4, you get and 8...

The SpaceShip Battle The SpaceShip Battle

Bad

Nothing new, I don't like it.

All your Mario .::BS::. All your Mario .::BS::.

Hmph

I'm sorry, I find no humor, or any kind of amusement in this submission. The joke has obviously been played out. It's time for a new theme, but not the All Your Base, come on, this is nothing new really. Lacks creativity, the graphics, I can understand, the style? None whatsoever, the sound? I have heard this too often, the violence? Nothing except the "exploding ship". Nothing funny about it, no humor. Overall, I give this a 0

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Amazing work

Man, I wish I knew how you get that creepy atmosphere in your movies...

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Lot's of style! Great!

Wow! You really put a lot of effort into this! It was definetly a good submission! This is front page quality, made me warm and happy inside! If I wouldv'e seen this on T.V. I would definetly believe it's a Weird Al video!

Rebecca Rebecca

Will, you're back!

First of all, let me thank you so much for making yet another great flash movie, it was defiently one of your best ones. Iv'e been a great fan of your flash animations since I can remember... I think since the "Hobo washes balls in pool". But anyways, great submissions, that's going on my favorites! I like your style, it's getting better. You seem to have taken a turn in animation, and have made it look great. Keep it up Stamper! I'll never forget you! Haha